RIP Johnny
I have some of his music that I"ll play today.

Your neighbors called. They like your music.
RIP Johnny
I have some of his music that I"ll play today.
got to see johnny winter a couple of times. the last time was just a cpl years ago ...it took him a few songs to warm up but then he really started rockin. just raw hard rockin blues
"those sounds to which no definite pitch can be assigned are usually classified as noise"<br />harvey fletcher-1928

70 years? i had no idea.
not sure,, but i think i saw Johnny and Edgar after walking thru a cow field
Sonic Barbarian
He was one of the true blues/rock guitar greats--I saw him live back in the 90's and he was phenomenal. Soulful playing and lightening fast chops. I own most of his early albums and have always loved his music. RIP Johnny--you will be missed!
CLICK ON IMAGE
Johnny.jpg
Last edited by voice of the theater; July 17th, 2014 at 08:32 PM. Reason: ADDED PHOTO
Being of "Sound" Mind
Bookmarks